Cart: Empty

Organic cosmetics


Intelligent Nutrients is....

Food grade ingredients

Much of what goes on your skin can be absorbed into it. If it's good enough to go on your body, it should be good enough to go into your mouth. And conversely, if you would't put it in your mouth, don't put it on your skin.

Pesticide- free

Insecticide. Herbicide. Pesticide. Suicide.

USDA Certified Organic cosmetics is the only seal and certification that ensures an ingredient or product is truly organic, up to the standard of food rullings. Anything else or less is marketing.
The United States Department of Agriculture awards its seal to products whose total contents are 100 percent certified organic, or 95 percent certified organic where the remaining 5 percent of contents are drawn from a small, select number of ingredients that are not organically grown but pose no known risk to health or environment.

Pioneering Plant Stem Cells

Cleanest. Greenest. Highest Quality.

What's beoyond organic  : Plant Stem Cells. Cultivated in the purest lab conditions without soil, they are toxin- free and incubated in complete nutrition from the mother host : the plant.

Intellimune

Intellimune - Blend of natures powerhouse antioxidants including certified organic red raspberry, cranberry, black cumin, pumpkin and red grape boost immunity, help reduce inflammation, quench free radicals and slow unnecessary premature aging.

No use of animal products in the process or final formulation, and of cource, never tested on animals.

Page 1 of 2
Next Page